10 - 01 - 2015 IMS
Duties of Industrial Management Assistants:
- Assist the Head of Studio in the field of education, research, and community service in accordance with the field of science in Industrial Management Studio.
- Provide support and contribution in research activities, scientific discussions, and trainings organized by the Industrial Management Studio.
- Assist Industrial Management Studio’s daily activities such as maintaining comfort, cleanliness, security, information management, and so forth.
- Responsible to the Head of Industrial Management Studio.
- Assistant Coordinator
- Coordinate with the Head of the Studio within all activities undertaken in the Studio.
- Coordinate and be responsible for all activities in the Studio.
- Establish good relationships with fellow Studio assistants and with the external parties.
- Knowledge Development Division
- Help align stakeholder’s needs in the field of industrial management with the lessons delivery plans.
- Helps to align the lessons delivery plans in the field of industrial management and practicum materials.
- Help develop the module according to the evaluation result at the end of each practicum.
- Help develop internal training in the field of industrial management in accordance to lessons delivery plans and practicum.
- Implement and manage assistance to simplify the process of practicum.
- Operational and Quality Assurance Division
- Store and prepare documents for the quality audit system.
- Documents all activities undertaken in the Industrial Management Studio for audit purposes.
- Assist the evaluation of audit results for improvement.
- Manage everything related to administration such as the wall magazine operations, correspondence, and so forth.
- To undertake inventory of facilities and to monitor the use of such facilities and infrastructure.
- Manage the finance of Industrial Management Studio.
- Manage human resources, such as conducting a series of assistant recruitment program.
- Responsible in facilities, procurement, and lending of inventory
- Research and Development Division
- Providing the latest information in the field of industrial management through related research in the field of Industrial Engineering.
- Carry out community service that is useful for the development of knowledge and expertise in Industrial Engineering.
- Conducting external training for Industrial Engineering students and other disciplines related to Industrial Engineering.